ProWood Kiln Dried (KDAT)
Kiln Dried for stability and lower weight.
ProWood® Kiln Dried After Treatment (KDAT) has all the weather-beating durability you demand from treated wood, yet it’s dried in a kiln, which reduces shrinking and warping. You’ll not only find it’s easy to cut, but you can stain or seal it immediately.
This is robust, reliable lumber you can count on for lifetime protection against termites and decay, as well as dimensional stability. Benefits include:
How to Buy
- Compatibility with aluminum and carbon steel (black iron) fasteners
- Lower weight for improved handling and easy installation
- Pre-shrinks the inevitable width and thickness drop due to moisture loss
- Finished panel thickness is closer to final result
Use KDAT lumber anywhere regular treated lumber may be used.
For both do-it-yourselfers and builders, Kiln Dried is the pressure-treated lumber of choice. Measure it, cut it, nail it, stain it and seal it. Project ideas:
- Decking and railing
- Pole barns
- Marine construction/boardwalks
- Loading docks
- Boat panels
- Flatbed trailers
- Truck beds
- Storage sheds
View our KDAT Brochure or Literature page to learn more.