ProWood Color Treated
Envy Has A New Color.
ProWood Color Treated is ahead of the game. It uses the latest advancement in treated lumber, treated with an EPA-registered waterborne wood preservative system to protect against termite attack and fungal decay. It's color-infused, so pigment is driven deep into the wood fibers, creating beauty that's guaranteed to stand up to the elements for years.
Get a Color-Treated Sample
The Look You Want.
It's color-treated lumber that allows the unique, natural beauty of the wood to remain visible. It's the look you want without the work of staining.
Durability You Demand:
- Building Code approved for use in decking and above-ground applications
- 2-year color assurance (no fade) limited warranty for horizontal applications
- 5-year color assurance (no fade) limited warranty for vertical applications
- Natural wood characteristics still visible, unlike with paint or stain
- Lifetime limited warranty against termite attack and rot (fungal decay)
- Stays looking good longer
- Compatible with aluminum fasteners
- Environmentally Preferred Product
Function You Need.
ProWood Color Treated doesn't use a topical finish or stain that quickly fades away. The lumber employs in-solution colorant that penetrates the wood during the pressure-treating process. It also features a natural tint that allows the wood's characteristics to remain visible.
The color of ProWood Color Treated products may vary depending on location, species of wood, age, grain pattern and heartwood content. ProWood Color Treated is available in select regions throughout the U.S.
With Color-Treated lumber, decks, railings, lattice and timbers look better longer. In fact, we're so confident in its lasting performance, we offer the industry's first two-year color assurance limited warranty against fading.
Hands down, when comparing color retention, ProWood Color Treated outlasts cedar and redwood. And, depending on where you live, Color-Treated products are typically less expensive than cedar and redwood. Download our Color-Treated Brochure for more information.