ProWood Color Treated
Envy Has A New Color.
ProWood Color Treated is ahead of the game. It uses the latest advancement in treated lumber, treated with an EPA-registered waterborne wood preservative system to protect against termite attack and fungal decay. It's color-infused, so pigment is driven deep into the wood fibers, creating beauty that's guaranteed to stand up to the elements for years.
Get a Color-Treated Sample
Looks You Want.
It's color-treated lumber that allows the unique, natural beauty of the wood to remain visible. It's the look you want without the work of staining.
Durability You Demand:
- Building Code approved for use in decking and above-ground applications
- 2-year color assurance (no fade) limited warranty for horizontal applications
- 5-year color assurance (no fade) limited warranty for vertical applications
- Natural wood characteristics still visible, unlike with paint or stain
- Lifetime limited warranty against termite attack and rot (fungal decay)
- Stays looking good longer
- Compatible with aluminum fasteners
- Environmentally Preferred Product
Function You Need.
ProWood Color Treated doesn't use a topical finish or stain that quickly fades away. The lumber employs in-solution colorant that penetrates the wood during the pressure-treating process. It also features a natural tint that allows the wood's characteristics to remain visible.
The color of Color-Treated products may vary depending on location, species of wood, age, grain pattern and heartwood content. ProWood Color Treated is available in select regions throughout the U.S.
With Color-Treated lumber, decks, railings, lattice and timbers look better longer. In fact, we're so confident in its lasting performance, we offer the industry's first two-year color assurance limited warranty against fading.
Hands down, when comparing color retention, Color Treated outlasts cedar and redwood. And, depending on where you live, Color-Treated products are typically less expensive than cedar and redwood. Download our Color-Treated Brochure for more information.