Posted 3 July 2018 1:48 PM by Jase DeBoer
Let’s be honest here. Staining your deck or backyard fence isn’t the most enjoyable project you have on your summer to-do list. It takes time ⎯ time away from family and friends. What if you could spend less time staining and more time enjoying this season? ProWood® Dura Color® can save you from the pain of stain. Dura Color provides you with the looks you want without the hassle.
What is Dura Color?
ProWood Dura Color is color-infused treated lumber. A cedar pigment is driven deep into the wood’s fibers, which is the reason it can stand up to nature’s elements for years to come. The color treatment process doesn’t take away from the wood’s natural beauty.
What are the benefits?
- Like other ProWood products, Dura Color carries a lifetime limited warranty against termite attacks and fungal decay.
- No need for tedious staining work. With Dura Color, it’s already done! This means you can enjoy your deck or fence as soon as it’s built.
How can it be used?
Dura Color treated wood can be used in decking, railing, fences and above-ground and ground contact applications. It’s compatible with aluminum building materials, meaning it’s less corrosive to fasteners.
Dura Color has you covered:
- 2-year color assurance (no fade) limited warranty for horizontal applications
- 5-year color assurance (no fade) limited warranty for vertical applications
- Lifetime limited warranty against termite attack and rot
Note: Dura Color may vary by region depending on location, species of wood, age, grain pattern and heartwood content.
Need help finding ProWood Dura Color? Take a look at our Where to Buy to find your nearest dealer.